If you are looking for a memorable trip to Napa Valley Wine Country, we'd love to help you!
There is so much to see and do on your Napa Valley vacation that you'll want to plan to spend at least a couple of days here. From award-winning restaurants to wine tasting tours, visitors have a unique opportunity to enjoy the fruits of this land, while the Old World Inn serves as your home base.
We are just a short walk to:
- 23 downtown wine tasting rooms\
- Dozens of restaurants (including Morimoto Napa, Ubuntu, and Oenotri)
- Unique downtown shops with wine country goodies
- Napa Wine Train & Opera House
- The new Oxbow Marketplace and Gotts (akaTaylor's Refresher!)
- Sonoma: 20 min, St. Helena: 20 min, Yountville: 15 min
- 200+ Napa wineries: 30 minutes or less
- 50+ Sonoma wineries: 45 minutes or less
- World-class restaurants just minutes away:
- Thomas Keller's French Laundry
- Cindy Pawlcyn's Mustards Grill,
- Michael Chiarello's Bottega,
- Tyler Floreence's Rotisserie and Wine, and more!
- Greystone, the Wine Spectator restaurant
- The Culinary Institute of America
- and more!
Some of our areas of expertise include:
Wineries | Dining | Tours & Sightseeing | Hiking, Bike & Kayak Tours | Napa Valley Wine Train
Spas | Golf | Recreational Sports | Attractions | Ballooning & Skydiving | Ag-Eco Tourism
Parks and Beaches | Farmer's Market | Chef's Market | The Arts | Shopping